Severe body odour

I feel like everybody around me smell stinky odour which comes out of my body. I sweat very little but the odour is chronic i guess. I cannot smell my own body odour, but i can feel people coughing and putting their fingers on their nose when i passes by. I am so much stressed due to this and it feels insulting, lost all my confidence. Please give me suggestions to overcome this problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.