Severe backache
Weight 93 kg.severe backache.job is marketing. Please suggest medicene nd excercise.severe pain since 10 yrs.during toilet knee pains.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your condition with us. I understand your condition Based on the information you have given that u assume that you are over weight since you didn't mention your height. Since you are facing this problem since long I suggest you to start working out daily for 30 mine and increase the duration gradually. If you are a busy to take out time. You need to concentrate on the food you are taking in and also the chair that you are sitting on. Your chair should be cushioned well ans your back should get good rest on it when you sit on it. You need to get up once in a while and need to stretch your back let's say once in 30-40 mins. Your food should not contain fats. This complete only half of the side as you need to got