Severe back problem

I am having severe back panel N from past 2 days. It all started 3 weeks back as I was regularly carrying my laptop to office. Initially it was faint pain. But past 2 days I had to lift heavy weight. Since then I am having severe pain and I am not even able to sit legs crossed. Pain starts from left lower back.

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe back problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there.

consider the following points.
1. do some stretching exercises. and also exercises which will help you strengthening the core muscles. you can search for core strengthening exercises in YouTube.

2. have a diet rich in protein, calcium and expose yourself to sun for atleast 20 mins so that VIT D3 can be produced in the body.

3. take a pain killer containing aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside when the pain is severe.

4. consult a orthopedician if it still persists, you may need further evaluation by xray and other imaging studies.

don't keep delaying.
regards