Severe back pack
Hi all, My wife fall from stairs and came down rolling, I moved to nearby hospital, nd came up with xray nd didn't found anything. Well at the same time,  she had an injection for pain killer nd taking pain killer medicines. However it's been 2 weeks, the pain is still unbearable nd unable to breadth Kindly suggest me
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
If the back pain is persisting even after two weeks, I recommend that you consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon. It may be necessary to get an Xray done to rule out any fracture.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?