Severe back & joint pain
Hi doctors I have been suffering from severe back pain for the last few days. I would really appreciate it if you could suggest an effective pain killer with least side effects. Also is there a cure for osteoarthritis? If not, what are the best medical treatments (preferably non surgical) and lifestyle changes to help me cope with it, thanks in advance.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...backache at your age can be due to several reasons like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, spondylitis, disc prolapse. Clinical diagnosis is very important. For pain you can take paracetamol 650 mg twice daily. In case it its severe and you don't have any gastritis issues, then you can take serratiopeptidase and diclofenac combination tablets. There are a few excersise which can help you in strengthening your back. Kindly consult a orthopedic they will be able to help you with that.