Severe anal discomfort
I am having anal discomfort for over 3 months now. I went to 2 doctors, they prescribed me some drugs which cured me for 1 week (both time) and after that my problems started again. Well the main problem is the burning sensation in the anal area, with which sometimes I experience vomiting sensation, sometimes loose motion, and sometimes even constipation.. I am nowadays forced to take leaves from office and I am pretty sure the bosses are getting frustrated every day. Just to make sure I can finish a day without worrying I take 2-3 metrogyl 400mg tablets everyday, or norflox (I actually started taking them yesterday as per some friend's advice). Can anyone help me please!!

Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It's seems that ur basic problem is constipation and fissure is output of same. What I recommend is to consult a gastroenterologist in person once, get evaluated so that all ur worries goes away. Than take proper advice and long term treatment for month's for constipation if rest all is normal. All best wishes
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
You have two problems. One is altered bowel habits. Another one is ? anal fissure. Taking antibiotics counterproductive. You need treatment for both. Don't take medicines based on friends suggestion or based on net recommendations . Consult a nearby gastrointestinal specialist .