Severe acne and pcos
I was diagnosed with pcos. I had severe acne on my face and back.I have been taking the Yasmin pill and glycomet for two years now. My doctor advised to stop all medication. Its been a month without any medication and I have been getting my acne back. All over my chin and nose area. Please advise.

Dr. Srinivas C
I'm not sure if you had been told to keep a check on weight. As you have underlying cause PCOD , it can rebound. Use antiacne wash like salicylic acid based cleansers. Apply Benzoyl peroxide gel at bedtime over pimples.