consider the following points.
1.drink lots of water.
2. have high protein diet.
3. avoid oily and spicy foods.
4. have one bowl of curd everyday after meals.
5. instead of having three meals a day, have 5 smaller meals a day.
6. don't sleep immediately after food, let there be about 2 hours gap.
7. do pranayama, meditation everyday.
8. if its more, you could take tab. ranitidine 300mg atleast half an hour before food once a day.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.