Severe abdominal pain
I had taken an unwanted 72 pill, an hour after an unexpected incident (no penetration happened). I had taken it for safety measure as the ejaculation happened just outside the vagina. I had my periods on 31st Dec. But I have been having severe abdominal pain and cramps. At times it feels like gastroenteritis, at times i can figure the pain. What could be the possible cause?

It can be because of gases or acidity or stomach infection. Try gelusil MPS 3 TSF THRICE A DAY and tablet cyclopam If no relief consult physician.