Sever hair fall

I am a 22 years old female..my beauty is my hair........ I am suffering from severe hair fall. What might be the reason? I am not balding but the hair fall is a lot.I am not under any kind of medication.last year i completed my Graduation,during those days my hair was very very thick,.... in fact i got lot lot and lots of complements for my hair still i have very long hair but from past one year its falling like anything i am on proper diet plz suggest me good shampoo or any home made remedy i shall remain very gratefull to u

Doctor Answers (2) on Sever hair fall

Dr. Varun Sarin Dehradun | Trichologist
Hairfall at your age is unusual just to check upon a few things. 1. Do you or anyone in your family have any thyroid disorder. 2. Did you suffer from any disease like malaria, typhoid or dengue in the last 6 months. 3. Did you do dieting in the last 6 months. 4. Is anyone else in your family having hairfall. If answer to any of these basic question is yes, then its better to consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Sometimes anemia is a common cause for hairfall in your age. So get yourself investigated and get treated by a good dermatologist.
consult a dermatologist nearby
The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning f or pregnancy or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.