Series of problems
I had fever, then skin allergy then some sort of eye swelling. I think this might be because of some infection and i look tired and kind of sick all the time these days. which doctor should I consult so he can address these problems and can come up with a conclusion?

Dr. Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
An ophthalmologist can usually diagnose such situations and give an appropriate treatment. If it is found that the condition is outside the purview of the speciality, one can then guide you to consult another doctor for a different approach.