Series of problems
I had fever, then skin allergy then some sort of eye swelling. I think this might be because of some infection and i look tired and kind of sick all the time these days. which doctor should I consult so he can address these problems and can come up with a conclusion?
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 29 yrs exp Hyderabad
An ophthalmologist can usually diagnose such situations and give an appropriate treatment. If it is found that the condition is outside the purview of the speciality, one can then guide you to consult another doctor for a different approach.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.