Septate uterus
What are causes of septate uterus? Can it be diagnosed all of sudden? As my previous scans didn't mention anything like this. My previous USGs are normal, but I am having pelvic pain and intermenstrual blood tinged discharge. Does septate uterus cause pelvic pain and intermenstrual blood tinged discharge? I am 25 years old and not sexually active.

Hello........ Septate uterus will be diagnosed by ultrasound... It's congenital problem.. If there is no problem in previous ultrasound then you don't have septate uterus.... Consult gynecologist in nearest hospital .... Explain your complaint, local examination and investigation is required.

Septate uterus symptoms