Sensitivetooth

My teeth have become sensitive whatever I eat or drink my tooth starts paining. Please Suggest some good toothpaste
views-icons 94 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

sensitivity is a result of loss of outer most layer of the teeth.. you can use sensodyne toothpaste for relief.. if you have any decay on teeth then get it filled soon.. use soft bristle toothbrush and don't brush too hard.. try to avoid grinding of teeth.. reduce the intake of acidic foods and drink that can further damage your teeth...
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
If all you teeth is sensitive and bothering  regular chewing  function you need to get immediate attention and evaluate you clinical condition rather than opt for short cut treatments of toothpaste application. Desensitizing tooth paste are only useful for physiological sensitivity not when progressed to pathological conditions. Get a qualified opinion by meeting a dentist at the clinic. Tc
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 10 yrs exp Bangalore
hello. sensitivity could b because of tooth decay r excessive wearing of ur teeth. sometimes wen the roots r exposed u will feel sensitive. pls get is checked by dentist.