Sensitive skin & pimples.

Off late I have been facing the problem of pimples on my skin. I live in a place where the humidity is always on the higher side, as a result I sweat a lot . I have an oily and sensitive skin . Currently I am suffering from the problem of pigmentation and acne.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sensitive skin & pimples.

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem and also your condition. Pimples are the most common complaint of the patients who up questions on the forum. Pigmentation is also normal when you live hostname humid zone. Just don't worry about it. All you need to do is to avoid oily skin and how ever you cannot avoid sweating though. Wash you face every second hourly with clean cool water and use facewash twice a day and use sun protection factor creams when you go out. And also scrub your face with face scrub twice a week and pack it after you scrub for 15 mins. You will definitely see improvement. Thank you