Sensitive skin
My skin has recently turned out to be very sensitive. I suffer from this hives infection whenever I sweat or whenever I m in heat.recently I have noticed that a portion of the skin on my lips has turned out a little darker as if it is burned and I had no sensation there.after few months it has reduced.but now even if a hair strand touches my lips it starts itching and then the part gets a little swollen as if I have got hives infection there.I don't use any oil on my lips coz even my skin is prone to acne.plz help.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Urticaria needs to be treated. Lip darkening could be allergic reaction to some medication. Need to see you to be able to help you.