Sensitive skin

My skin become black and very sensitive after using cosmolite cream for 45 days before 2 years ago.I visited to many dermatologist but nothing recover with their given medicine.right now I am using biluma and agebani cream with photostable sunscreen, but I did not got any good result.I drink 3 to 4 litres water daily.what should I do?? What type of laser skin treatment should I take to get rid of this problem.pls help me. I become very helpless.I hate to go outside. I hate to go office because of my face.where should I go for the treatment?? What should I do?? Pls help me..

Doctor Answers (1) on Sensitive skin

Thanks for the same query again. As i have mentioned before, Cosmolite is a good triple combination cream useful for short course of around 6-8 weeks in certain indications.. If continued beyond, it causes problem like skin atrophy and redness associated with sensitivity and textural changes. Biluma is a good step down option and can be continued for a longer period under the supervision of a Dermatologist. Sunblock is a must to restore the health of your skin. Seeking a treatment on the web for a condition like this may not be very helpful. Meet a Dermatologist near you for better understanding and selecting the right time to commence laser treatment if needed. In case you have a different query or need more help on this let me know.