Sensitive penis
I have a very sensitive penis as a result i have premature ejaculation please suggest treatment as it causes frustration to me and my partner

Hello Sir, The problem of premature ejaculation has become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role.         Excessive masturbation  in the past may lead to damage of nerves supplying  the penis  which in future leads to low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature  ejaculation),shrinkage of penis etc. Dont worry it can be cured by taking medicines and doing few tests if required. Consult online on practo or in person.
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need few more detail history
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult