Seminal vesicle cyst
Hello sir, i have a seminal vesicle cyst and prostate cyst and hence there is nill count. Will it get cured through any tablets, else what is the other option...request you to suggest me....
94 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there..... Seminal vesicle cysts are either congenital or acquired and usually develop on basis of a ejaculatory duct obstruction..... Treatment is necessary only in case of symptoms or infection. Percutaneous perineal cyst drainage is possible. If this fails, an open or laparoscopic surgical removal of seminal vesicle should be done..... Consult Urologist....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?