Semi-solid lump (cylindrical)
Sir/ma'am I have a lump near my anus , below testicles region. Earlier I had a cyst like thing in this region, it got burst and cured , took antibiotics as per doc. advice. Sir I don't have any pain or discomfort but I feel it's like filled with something semi solid in nature. I pressed it very hard and had few red blood drops coming from anal opening ( 2-3 drops) it got me worried. I have no constipation or loose motion. I only feel lump when I press it with thumb and fingers. I am attaching photograph for your reference. Thank-you

Get it checked by a general surgeon near u, need to do a per rectal exam, most probably its benign and nothing to worry about

It maybe small cyst or abscess It needs local examination
visit a surgeon