Semen leakage problem
Is Der any 100% treatment ?? How to cure this deciese . M suffuring from sence 7 years . Pls help me to cure
1029 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Can you be more specific on your question... Please write me on private chat I will surely help you... Or consult physician after proper history and examination they will refer you to specialist if needed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.