Semen Analysis Report
I'm taking treatment to conceive since I have pcod ... Doctor advised my husband to do semen analysis ... I have attached the reports... Please help me in knowing about report... Reports are normal or what... Can I conceive normally or I need to go for IUI...

Dr. Parag Patil
Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Thane

If you are taking treatment from a gynecologist then he pr she will guide you....the husbands report is showing normal count but viscosity is increased. The report fails to mention period of abstinence before the sample. Usually 4 days abstinence is required. If its more high viscosity is normal......if two or more reports show high viscosity.....iui may be needed ...
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

You need to take Homeopathic medicine by proper known doctor.