Self control
Nowadays i get angry frequently which wasn't before.I was calm composed . Now the time i get angry, I speak things which I myself dont understand that why am i saying those words and then later on after i calm down, I dont remember a single word of what I spoke. It feels like I am losing myself and my dear ones due to this . I seriously dont know whats happening with me but now am facing the consequences of my unknown anger , I don't know what I spoke in anger,but the relationship now is broken

Hi thanks for query. I understand your concern about self management / reaction to others in different situations. Sometimes emotional disturbance will cause a negative impact or reaction. Try to know the reason for emotional distress, which might be causing the feeling of anger. This happens due to lack of coping ability or you might have bottled up the things. So try to visit psychologist in your place, get clarity on different areas of weakness. Counseling will help you to in building strength and confidence. Take care
Visit psychologist