Seizure related?

Sir my brother have diabetes from last 5 years. Last Saturday 12th he become unconscious in afternoon, his face and hand become like a pits, he damage his tongue when we checked sugar level it's was 32mg, so we are thinking it's due low sugar. Is it like that or do we need to consult specialist for this, please clarify.me.
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Seizure related?

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
15 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Diabetologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

Hypoglycaemia is a serious condition in which sugar levels goes very low. So he needs consultation with Diabetologist to review his medicines. Perhaps he miss his meals or the dose of medicine is on higher side. So he needs proper Evaluation. Advice him always keep glucotabs. Education on hypoglycaemia symptoms is also important. Contact your doctor. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?