My brother has Diabetes
My brother rayyan has just got diabetes and he is age of 11 so what we should do we are at risk what we should do I and my family are going to Dr nataji for check up
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello. Well it seems that your brother is being diagnosed of diabetes mellitus type 1...it's better you consult an endocrinologist/diabetologist so that we can evaluate him...he will require admission to hospital as we need to see if urine ketone bodies are positive...apart from that we need to give him insulin to manage his blood sugars..he will have to bring about few diet changes which the nutritionist will guide you ..he and all your family have to. Be counselled about hypoglycemic symptoms... thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?