Seems vertigo
My mom s suffering from vertigo since last 3-4yrs,whenever it happens ,it s followed by severe head spinning as well as vommiting; It is continued 4 a week or days,bt aftr taking fw medicines from doctors available n my village she gets alright aftr a week.bt the process again repeats aftr fw months, Pls sr.give me a permanent a solution to get cure out f it.Eagely waiting 4 the rply?????

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes there is but for that we need to fing out what the actual cause of the vertigo is. So get her checked out by a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.