Seems like fungal attack

In my left hand triceps there are two heat pimples initially when i wake one day. later in three days i got it bigger with fungus kind of thing and water is coming most of the time from the wound. i have taken fucibet ointment and cloxicilin ...but still it was not getting cure for last three weeks. and also it was spreading in leg and hands little bit. please help me how to handle at this stage.

Doctor Answers (1) on Seems like fungal attack

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. A Dermatologist should be able to help you.