Seeking help

I'm fed up of my life.life is not worth living for me.I'm under a lot of stress and anxiety. I'm very much disheartened and disinterested.There is no hope no enlightenment no dream no aim in life.I'm worthy of nothing.I'm not living life but I'm just passing it.I'm passing nights together without sleep.I'm unable to cope up with it. There is a lack of concentration lack of happiness lack of confidence.I'm sailing in a boat without the sailor in the stormy sea.I'm just like the kite which strings are cutoff.I have cutoff myself from my inner and outer self.My blood pressure shoots up to 200/130.I'm skipping my drugs for the blood pressure.I'm very much depressed.

Doctor Answers (2) on Seeking help

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello dear, your symptoms are definitely suggestive of an ongoing depressive episode. Feeling lack of motivation in doing anything is a characteristic feature of same and the reason for you skipping your medications, but that is a dangerous thing to do. Think of your loved ones before thinking of harming yourself and seek the help of a psychiatrist. Talking to a psychiatrist/psychotherapist/counseler can help you find the reasons of depression, enable you to look at things in a different perspective and also aid in learning how to cope up with such difficulties. You shall also require antidepressants to tide over this phase more effectively. Kindly seek professional help asap. Take care.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, take your medicines regularly ,don't skip it. You said your problems but what's is the reason for all this?? You must explain all your feelings with the reason ,then only psychiatrist can do something . getting regular exercise, can help you feel more in control and more able to cope. activities such as meditation, breathing exercises and learning ways to think about problems differently. Consult psychiatrist