Seeking for help

I'm fed up with life and life is not worth living for me.There is lack of confidence lack of concentration lack of happiness.There is no hope no enlightenment no dream no aim in life.I'm under a lot of stress and anxiety.I'm very much disheartened disinterested and depressed.I feel that I'm sailing in a boat without the sailor in the stormy sea.I'm just like the kite which strings are cutoff.I feel that I'm worthy of nothing.I pass nights together without sleep.I'm not living life but I'm just passing it.I'm skipping my drugs for the high blood pressure.My blood pressure shoots up to 200/130 without any symptoms.I'm feeling lonely in the midst of the crowd.I have cutoff myself from my inner and outer self.I'm unable to cope with up.If it's physical crisis I can deal with it,but as far as the emotional and moral crisis are concerned I'm just unable to deal with it.As the sufferings and miseries become a daily routine no therapy or no medication works on me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Seeking for help

Dear friend, all the problems mentioned by you points towards depression, and it is a very painful state. In depression most of the patients feel that nothing can help them and so they resist going to a Psychiatrist and keep on suffering. Depression is a common problem and it can be easily treated by adequate medications and therapy . Talk to a close friend or a relative, share your problems, ask for help, they will help You in getting appointment and consulting a psychiatrist and also do some life style changes which will help in both, depression and raised blood pressure. All the best