Second degree burn
Hi doctor I got a burn on some side portion of my right breast with hot oil 5 days ago so i applied Silverex cream and kept it open for 3 days but as i am working women so now from last night i am applying the cream and covering the wound with non stick dressing but my concern is that i am having little puss coming out every time oi apply cream and when i remove the dressing there is pus also on the dressing ! so is it in the process of healing or it is not normal ? Kindly guide correct measures for save recovery. Regards Riya

Dr. Viral Babubhai Patel
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 6 yrs exp Vadodara
Ria, pus formation is abnormal sign and you should consult your plastic surgeon early, there are batter ways to prevent infection then silverx cream