Second Baby

I had my first baby with c section. Now i am planning for the second one. I want to know if there is any risk to have a second baby after one year of first baby. And if there is no risk then plz give me a diet plan to have before i concieve as i am a pure veg. And cannot take eggs even. Please do help me.

Doctor Answers (4) on Second Baby

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Whts your age.. After first section  at least 3yrs gap is advisable.... Keep minimum 2 yrs gap at least... Pregnancy With previous section  comes in high category  always.. So follow the advice of your gynac.... Veg diet is fine.. U just continue balance one...
Dr. Hitesh Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Give time to your system, yourself and first baby! Get a copper t inserted. Advisable to keep a gao of atleast 3 years.
Hi dear.... My advice is don't plan your next baby for 3 years. Otherwise there will be a high chance of scar dehiscence/ rupture. Replenish yourself now and give time to your baby. If you are young now, there should be no reason for hurry.
And for the next pregnancy, start folic acid tablets 3 months before you plan to conceive. After you conceive, go for routine check ups when your antenatal diet will be exercised.
Dr. Shyama Nivas Patna | Gynecologist
Ideally there should be gap of 3 yrs between two pregnancies.so that you can take care of your health and your baby.but still if you get pregnant,you need to have regular checkups....as there is risk of scar dehiscence if pain occurs.