Sebaceous cyst problem
I have a problem of sebaceous Cysts on my forehead..they are bumps under the skin and the skin is clear but now it has become a cosmetic issue for me as the number of cysts has reached to 3..I want to get rid of them..I don't touch them I let them be..1 cyst is more than a year old,the other is around 4-6 months old and the third appeared yesterday when I accidentally scratched my forehead..I don't want surgery..I was hoping for oral medications to get rid of these cysts..they don't cause pain they aren't inflamed but they are a cosmetic nightmare

Dr. Nagesh .T. S

With the description you have given, it is unlikely to be sebaceous cyst. It is better if you consult a dermatologist near your place. It might reduce by medicines only