Scrotum lumps and jock it

I hv lumps on my scrotum .. they are since 10 years but now its embarassing for me as i m growing old... what could be reason?? and can i come to your clinic for this.. i mean do u do treament of pubic infections??
views-icons 76 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Anish Kumar Gupta
Andrologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You might be dealing with sebaceous cysts and we can treat them according to size and symptoms. Though they have a tendency to recur. You can discuss more on consultation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?