Scrotal Swelling
Last year in October 2016 i had a glass of water and i slept immediately at around 11 PM but during the night i did not wake up for urination,i kept it blocked until next morning.I generally do not flush out urine immediately,it is one of my worst habit.Anyway,i woke up but i felt as my penis size has decreased and i used to stretch it with my hands.I reached the doctor until he told me that my testis have swollen.I was given high dosage anti-bio tics,skin infection medications and was advised to wear a tight underwear,i did all but of no avail.I had also done scrotal ultra-sound that has normal.I have consulted many doctors but i don,t know what to do?I gets automatically discharged within a month as i do not masturbate,i also feel my testis move when i cough,i also feel the movement of testis but the only issue is swelling.Moreover,the swelling is painless and both the testis have swollen.What is the remedy doctor and how ill i come out of it?Is it a serious issue and what are the

What you seem to have is Scortal edema. Scrotal swelling is an enlargement of the scrotal sac. The scrotal sac, or scrotum, houses the testicles. Scrotal swelling can occur due to injury or an underlying medical condition. It may be caused by an accumulation of fluid, inflammation, or an abnormal growth within the scrotum. infections, hernia, and tumors. It is a benign buildup of fluid around a testicle that can appear as testicular or scrotal swelling. A variety of diseases or trauma can result in scrotal edema. Localized trauma and disease can affect the penis and scrotum. Systemic illnesses may have scrotal edema as a side effect. Dysfunction of the circulation or management of internal body fluid can result in scrotal edema. Edema can eventually lead to fibrotic changes that require surgical intervention. A PET scan give you deeper insight. I would ask you to seek yet another urological opinion from an experienced doctor. Usually elevation, compression, support and slings are used. adaptions must be made quickly to treat the problem. It is important to treat scrotal edema early before the scrotal tissue becomes fibrotic. Though you report no pain it has to be evaluated
Consult an experienced urologist