Scrotal pain
I have self examine this but doctors are telling that everything is ok. Left side of testicle have a small mass or lump type. I have conduct a USG of that it is normal. If it is normal then why the pain is there still only in the left side. Kindly suggest which test to perform for a clear view of the scrotum/testis by which I will get to know about that additional mass felt ..

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... Testicular swelling maybe due to many reasons some of them are hernia,hydrocele,epididymitis, orchitis, varicocele,testicular tumor etc...detailed clinical examination and evaluation is necessary and you may require investigations like usg as well... I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.