Pain in scrotum and penis
Hi.. I use to get pain in penis and some times in scrotum too after sex or masturbation(sex is like once a month as my partner stays far). During sex everything is ok. But after that I use to get pain. Please suggest whom to consultm for such issues.

Hello There. i can understand your concern, too much masturbation can lead to pain. if you have a foreskin that cannot be retracted fully backwards, that also can lead to pain. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management of the same . Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.