Scrotal calcinosis

I need cosmetic surgery for removal of scrotal calcinosis lumps. I am currently located in pune Doctors who can do it please comment so I can follow up
views-icons 185 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hi, as u correctly mentioned you need to go for surgery for scrotal calcinosis coz surgery is the best option. You can consult Dr narendra patwardhan or Dr sharad Mutalik in pune.It's a one time procedure and follow up can be done online. You can come and consult or send your pictures so that I can guide you further.All the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?