Scratches/cuts on penis
Respected Doctor, Recently from the past one month I am getting skin scratches on the penis outer skin. This is the first time happened to me. I have also attached a picture of it. It get itching couple of times in a day. I was hesitating to consult a dermatologist as it's on the private parts. Please guide what to be done? Thanking You,

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
First get diabetes test. Chk if wife ha any infection. Den i can advise u d medicines
Dr. Neil N Trivedi
Urologist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need to consult a doctor for clinical examination and advise.Also check your blood sugar levels,if not done