Scratched mosquito bites
When any mosquitoe bites me I scratch and scratch it..and that's why I have many black spots on my body..can I get rid by any special cream/gel? Or any other thing..? With applying lotion they are lightening slowly..so can I have a special ointment to remove them fast..?:-(

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to reduce the itch which is causing the spots to appear. Black spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probablypost inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. There are multiple depigmenting creams available. If a particular area is stubborn, Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser can also be tried. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala  Dermatologist