Sciatica
Sir,I am having sciatica pain for 3 months and have taken the treatment but the pain runs down from my lumbar back to my legs.My MRI report says its at level L4 and L5.Please suggest something asap..**I can't sit for very long. Barely 10 mins.

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello dear at your age Sciatica pain is uncommon, it may be due to some injury, you must share your MRI report. As it being 3months already & pain is quit severe, you should visit physiotherapy clinic, it needs complete assessment & treatment, which has excellent results. For more details visit www.proactivephysio.in