Sciatica pain
I have symptoms like sciatica...pain is in my inner tight. lower back . And back...and pain is having both side of my leg.bt I not sure it's sciatica or something as. I want to know what kind of self and medical test are available to identify sciatica is having or not.

Dr. Umashankar Biswal
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Cuttack
Kindly do MRI and check with a physiotherapist
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello Pain that radiates from your lower (lumbar) spine to your buttock and down the back of your leg is the hallmark of sciatica. You might feel the discomfort almost anywhere along the nerve pathway, but it's especially likely to follow a path from your low back to your buttock and the back of your thigh and calf. The pain can vary widely, from a mild ache to a sharp, burning sensation or excruciating pain. Sometimes it can feel like a jolt or electric shock. It can be worse when you cough or sneeze, and prolonged sitting can aggravate symptoms. Usually only one side of your body is affected. Some people also have numbness, tingling or muscle weakness in the affected leg or foot. You might have pain in one part of your leg and numbness in another part. Consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.....mri can be ideal to diagnose as sciatica.