Sciatica nerve
Doctors saying that i have symptoms of sciatica cn any help me . Pls tl me hw it cn be treated and cn become normal
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 10 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Yes . Sciatica is a general term .it doesn't mean that u will land up in surgery . Consult orthopaedic.  Until unless you don't have nerve compression these things managed
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.