Sciatic nerve pain
Im suffering from a Sciatic nerve pain problem,hence resulting in constant pain in my lower back and on left leg. I did consult a Dr earlier.He suggested a few medicines and physiotherapy, i did do that .Somehow it isn't helping . what's the best possible solution to this ?Please refer a treatment or a Dr. Thanks!!

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

In sciatica if the pain is persistent , requires evaluation by MRI scan , consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by clinical examination and scan , if disc prolapse is there can be removed surgical