Schizotypal personality disorder
My mother is mentally unstable from more than 10 years and has been prescribed sleeping pills for the treatment. Iam looking for a psychologist who could genuinely help us with the schizotypal personality disorders. She is not ready to accept that she is sick and she needs medical help. I need therapy sessions via video call Or phone call because we live in Satna, M.P. . Hope somebody could recommend me a good psychotherapist who could actually talk some sense into my mother through his talk therapy sessions.

Yeah sure We can go ahead with sessions and psycho educate her Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best
You should give treatment to her i mean Medication, because psychotherapy won't help in these , please give Medication in food not knowing to your mother it will be better, then you can go for therapies
Dear mam, can we have more information about your mothers treatment and the details of medications. One of the feature of schizotypal disorder is that they lack insight(they don't know they are suffering from a disorder). This is what we call as lack of insight. In such situation we need  to give medications which will break her delusions and hallucinations and bring her to realtity. Then we can focus on psychothetaphy