Schizophrenia hearing voices
I had a schizophrenic attack in september....since then i did not get sleep for continous 2 months day and night.....The freshness of my brain has gone away....i feel suffocated....i also see slangs in front of my eye

First of all who told you that u got schizophrenia? Did u see a Psychiatrist?  Your recent problems are because of lack of sleep. Go to a Psychiatrist in your area. I don't know where u stay in Mumbai but there are many good Psychiatrist in Andheri West. Once you start getting sleep u will feel better. Consult a doc asap.
Consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Dont rush to conclusions on your own.