Scars , redness , spots
Hi , i have acne sacrs on my face and when i wash my face it becomes like rosacea after washing and have roughness on my face skin so please suggest me how to get relief from this problem ... thank you

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. If you have rosaceas skin type, low dose rerinoids will help. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance - on follow up messaging. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.