Scars on penis opening may be penis meat
3-4 days ago I experienced some tingling pain in my penis.while checking I found that just the inside of my penis opening there are very mild scars that had made the opening a bit brown in color. They are still the same currently. I had no physical contact sexually and also maintain hygiene Should I be worried as this may be a sign of something serious(cancer may be) I am not sure which doctor to visit a dermatologist, urologist and sexologist or an oncologist.

You are suffering from genital candidiasis. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.