Scars and hair fall fall

I have so many scars due to chicken pox how to resolve this and pimples and i am facing the problem of heavy hair fall plzzz give me advice

Doctor Answers (1) on Scars and hair fall fall

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
You seem to have far too many complaints at the same time. Advising will be difficult on this chat. The medical treatments of each condition will be unique and therefore you will need to visit an allopathic dermatologist near you . But there are 3 things that you can do to help yourself and the dermatologist : 1. Sleep on time 10:30pm and wake up on time 6 am 2. Exercise 45 min everyday (running jogging swimming cycling etc ) 3. Eat a healthy and balanced diet .(no junk, oily foods and sugary or processed foods ) .: this is called modifying lifestyle . And understand that this will help you control your acne and hair fall far more better in the long run.  But of course, your chicken pox marks will need a different type of medical treatment. So what I suggest is that you start modifying lifestyle and simultaneously visit an allopathic dermatologist  near you to start the prescription medicines.