Scarr due to accident on
I have a very dark scarr starting from below my eyes to the tip of fore head. It looks really bad. Is there a way I could make it fade away . Are skin peeling , or cosmetic treatment a solution ??
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Yes, defenitely possible... Please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?