Scar & stitch mark onface
I have a scar mark on my nose and there is stitch mark on my forehead and stitch mark on my eyebrow from my childhood I wanna to get rid off it permanently.
119 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
Skin specialist can prescribe anti scar gels which will make the scar flat and equal to skin surface. It it is still thick, intra lesional steroid injections are needed many times. For bigger scars, you need plastic surgeon's help .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.