Scar Removal
I have injured scars on my hand and i want to get rid of them.I used Mederma but I haven't found useful.I am looking for a doctor who can treat them as fast as possible.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Usually scars have two components - one is the pigmentation and second is change of the skin tissue and texture. While pigmentation may be reduced by creams and peels and even specific laser, it is rather difficult to alter the texture and tissue of scars. However this can be improved by fractional laser, Microneedling etc. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards